Non-Teaching 299 Post vacancies in University of Delhi
University of Delhi has advertised for recruitment of various non-teaching posts. The last date for receiving applications is 8/05/2015 2015. Post name, vacancies, eligibility criteria, applying mode and other details were given.
University of Delhi is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill in the following non-teaching faculty posts.
1. Professional Assistant-15 posts-M. Lib.Sc./M.L.I.Sc or equivalent/Master's Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce or any other discipline with 50%
2. Senior Assistant-09 posts--Degree with minimum 50% marks or Post Graduate with minimum 50% marks in any discipline with working knowledge of computers are required
3. Social Worker-03 posts-Post Graduate in Social work with second class.
4. Semi Professional Assistant-15 posts-Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce or any other discipline / any other higher qualification with 50% marks. B.Lib. Sc./B.L.I. Sc. With 50% marks.
5. Assistant-80 posts-Degree in any discipline with working knowledge of computers and Diploma / Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Application / Office Management / Secretarial Practice / Financial Management / Accounts or equivalent discipline. (OR) Degree in Computer Application / Office Management / Secretarial Practice / Financial Management / Accounts or equivalent discipline. Minimum 2 years of Administrative Experience.
6. Junior Library & Information Assistant-05 posts-Passed Sr. Secondary (Matric + 12th Class) or equivalent examination. Certificate in Library Science/Library and Information Science from a recognized institution.
7. Junior Assistant-78 posts-A Senior Secondary School Certificate (+2) or its equivalent qualification with at least 50% marks or a graduate from a recognized University and Diploma / Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Applications/ Office Management/ Secretarial Practice/ Financial Management/ Accounts or equivalent discipline.
9. M.T.S. - Library-89 posts-Passed Matriculation / equivalent examination . Certificate in Library Science/Library & Information Science from a recognized institution.
How to Apply:- For details of the posts visit:-http://work.du.ac.in/du/index.php?page=non-teaching-positions-2015. Candidates have to apply for the above posts through online mode only through the official website :- http://www.du.ac.in/du/. Click on jobs and opportunities to apply online mode. PwD candidates and outside candidates can send application in prescribed format by speed post to the following address so as to reach on or before 8/05/15.
University of Delhi,
Source of Advt:- http://work.du.ac.in